UV Mirror Coatings
These UV coatings are designed to reflect the radiation from standard mercury vapour lamps to polymerise lacquers, coloured paints and inks, priming materials and epoxy glues.
The coating can be applied to flat plates, parabolas or multifaced reflectors where the base material is normally glass, quartz or heat resistant glass (pyrex) but stainless can be used if required.
Please call or email us to discuss any variations in standard coatings that you may require.
Product Technical Details:
- Large Area Dielectric Beamsplitters
- Beamsplitter Coatings
- Anti-Reflection Coatings
- Metal Coatings
- RFI shielding, Anti-static and Heated Window Coatings
- Fibre Optic Coatings
- UV Mirror Coatings
- Neutral Density Filters
- Dielectric Mirrors
- Unbreakable Plastic Mirrors
- Front Surface Mirror
- Large Front Surface Mirrors
- Cleaning Front surface Mirrors
- Why use Front surface Mirrors?